Wow these last couple of days have flown by, I've completely forgotten to blog!
1) Work was really fun this week. There are three new girls who all bring something fun to the team. And I love designing scrapbooking supplies all day. One of the best feelings in the world is blog surfing and seeing papers or stickers I've designed put to use on layouts, cards or projects. Tee hee.
2) We watched The Incredible Hulk last night for the first time. I thought it was great, Edward Norton is just one of those actors you can't take your eyes off of - IMO.
3) I bought a candle at Robert's on Thursday that smelled like Pumpkin Spice - perfect for the holidays and it was 60% off. Nice. I put it on the candle warmer to make the apartment smell good and then this morning it exploded. Not so nice. Candle wax and glass shards went everywhere. My sweet and helpful husband googled "remove candle wax from carpet" and was able to get most of it out. We went back to Robert's and they gave me another candle for free. And they told me it's not meant to go on candle warmers...oops.
4) Props to Budget plumbing for speedy service. I was cleaning cages this morning in the sink and the disposal stopped working. I need the disposal, badly. We called Budget and they came within the hour and fixed it in 15 seconds. Back in business!
5) Whelp, we're off to see High School Musical 3!